Sunday 17 August 2008

Stardoll's RINSED- why, how, who, what and when?

Hey! If you are visiting this site, you are most likely a member of Stardoll. [Well, never!] For information on this blog, just read on!

Why
"Why was this blog created when there are like a billion other's out there based on Stardoll's Goss?" I hear you ask.
Well, curious reader. This is not your usual blog [read What for more info]. I decided to create a blog which was more... original, and didn't just contain stuff about Elites and free items. I also wanted to create my own after seeing other people's. Why not?

What
"What is so different about this blog, though? What sets it apart from Perez and the likes? What does it contain?" many of you are thinking.
This blog does what it says on the cover. It 'rinses' people. Shares their secret even wider, so people can get the latest bad gossip about Stardoll. It will contain NO lies because I don't have a very good imagination, and I will NOT make fun of people. I will just echo what I have heard.
Oh, and incase you don't talk common, 'rinsed' means 'done', as in ruined. Not their reputation ruined... but oh, just forget it lol. It may also contain the [Stardoll] member's DON'Ts of fashion!

When
This blog was created Sunday 17th August at 21:10 GMT.

Who
Stardoll's RINSED it written by hayley.500, a 12 year old female from England.

How
"How was it created?" Erm... figure it out?

Well that's it. I hope you enjoy reading the many [or not so many if Stardoll's goss is dead lately!] articles. Come back soon xD


No comments: