Tuesday 19 August 2008

Clone Wars!


Article Type: Member Copying
Main Focus: CLONES

A whole new style is sweeping the young nation of Stardoll - CLONES.
As you can see above^ many people have adopted this "style" and used it in as many was as possible.
Whoever started this : Great idea! The thing is, so many people have used it, it's getting boring.
The whole feathers for a fringe thing is pretty ugly if not used appropiatly and the thing which bugs me is that these people class themselves as "Scene".
Don't get me wrong - some of these people are quite nice but I thought Stardoll was all about orignality, uniqueness and style.
So, people of Stardoll, change that look and make a new look instead of trying to fit in with the crowd!!!

LET THE CLONE WAR BEGIN!

(Sorry I just had to say that XD)

Edit: Btw, this was never inteded to offend anyone, I'm just trying ot show the effects one style can have over Stardoll!

Sorry peeps if you took it to heart :[


No comments: