Sunday 12 April 2009

Maryam-jan; that's not what we expect of you!

WE'RE BACK. AT LEAST I AM, ANYWAY.

Yup, the title is long, but it's the only one I can think of when high on Easter egg.
I was just looking at the (don't get me wrong) AMAZING maryam-jan, an exclusive blogger of Stardoll's magazine. She creates such amazing and interesting articles it's no wonder Stardoll has chosen her to be an exclusive writer. But, when reading her presentation, I noticed a big number of spelling and grammar mistakes. Yes, we all do it (I'm only nearly 13, so don't tell me my writing is worse!) but I just find it odd that she has so many easy-to-spot mistakes. Take a look yourself.Yup, so you noticed too, right? Weird huh?
But then I do give credit to her for the amazing use of the word 'authentication'. She does speak 4+ languages, after all!
That was all I wanted to say... HAPPY EASTER aswell ;)

Yours,
Hayley

No comments: